Saturday, October 12, 2019

Mon Cherie

October 12, 2019

Recently, my parents hired a caregiver to help take care of Cherie. Her name is Lucy, as I shared in the previous post. She also took care of my grandmother towards the end of her life several years ago. Lucy has a big heart. She wrote a letter to Cherie that she wanted me to share:


To Cherie Gray:
Mon Cherie: I just want to thank God for your life, and to your parents Janet and Fred Gray for the trust and opportunity that they have given to me of being with you, to learn about your work and your friends, and serving you as a sister in Christ.
The most beautiful gift that I ever had has been sharing life with you, a soul winner, always looking at fulfilling the great commission, taking the salvation message to the ones who need it the most. I see your willingness, your love, and the passion you do it with. I can see how God uses your life and how through it you reflect Jesus.
I can also see how God has prepared our lives for this purpose, seeing you work until the last minute of your day and starting the next one, preparing your appointments. I also can see how God has prepared our lives for this purpose, seeing that you work until the last minute of your day and starting the next one, preparing your appointments for going forward. We talk the same language, passion for the souls.
Thanks Mon Cherie for everything that I have learned from you in just this short time. You inspire me to go on and achieve the purpose we were created for. Thanks to the Holy Spirit for holding, helping, guiding and comforting us when things get hard.
Thanks one more time to God who allowed us to be together at this time and keep us together in His blood and His love. Je t'aime mon Cherie.
Lucy Angeles

Even though I haven't met Lucy yet, I really like her! 

No comments:

Post a Comment