Sunday, December 2, 2018

December 2, 2018

Since you are on this blog  you already know my sister, Cherie, has been in the hospital since this last Thursday, the 29th of November. She went in with massive stomach pains. After an X-ray and CAT scan the Dr. came in and said she might have colon cancer. That was a surprise! She had a colonoscopy on Friday, during which tissue samples were taken. This is where I will pick up with this blog. My entries may not be daily, but I plan on updating whenever there is something new to share. I pray that God be glorified through every entry, as our every hope rests in Him, and Him alone!

"Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit."  Romans 15:13




No comments:

Post a Comment